Sunday, March 25, 2007

Beginning of Flutters

Due to good response of sales, I've decided to start an earring blog. I am more than pleased at the support I am getting and hope they will keep coming.

What does "Flutter" mean? Why, it's simply the fluttering motion of butterfly wings. Butterflies are beautiful mainly because of their fluttering wings. Quick fun fact : Millions of shingle-like, overlapping scales give butterfly wings their colors. This is my goal - to put together the "colourful scales" and create beautiful pieces.

Have a visit and if you find anything, leave a comment. Even if the pieces are already sold or are not for sale, let me know which ones you fancy and I'll create something similar.

However, no 2 pieces are identical, so the "re-creation" will not be the same, although the style may be similar. You may also request for something custom made to suite your personality - just let me know and I'll try my best to create one for you.

*Note : Custom made pieces will incur additional cost, depending on how complicated the pieces are.

Looking forward to hear from you!

No comments: